We just released version 1.1 of our Windows User Agent. This is a bugfix release that improved the agent's ability to shutdown and restore settings gracefully during ACPI events, respect local domains and subdomains, and also features minor enhancements to logging and tray icon behavior. This new release demonstrates our commitment to ensuring your users can stay connected and filtered wherever they are.
The full list of changes is below:
- Modified log output to display version upon startup, adapter interface names, connection failure over specific ports/protocols. Moved route interface data to DEBUG log level.
- Added LOCALDOMAINS command-line parameter to specify additional local domains to the agent at install time.
- Changed tray icon to show last connected time and status.
- Fixed RFC1918 local domains list, changed sub-domain level local domain list to include domain-level local domains as well.
- Implemented PRE_SHUTDOWN code that initiates a graceful shutdown of the agent prior to windows shutdown. This fixes issue by some customers with blank DNS settings upon reboot, a hung agent upon Windows startup, and some failures to start the agent service.