It's now possible to schedule multiple filtering policies in the same day/week.
- A policy must have a minimum duration of 15 minutes
- A policy can only start in 15-minute intervals (:00/:15/:30/:45)
- If a domain's TTL exceeds transition point of the next policy, it'll automatically be reduced to the transition point, minus 1 second.
- Any areas left blank will result in No policy (no security categories either)!
- Chrome and Firefox require a minimum 60-second TTL, so the transition between policies have a theoretical delay of 60 seconds in real-world applications.
The calendar interface supports drag-n-drop and click-to-expand for easy implementation and changes.
Or, choose an all-day policy for specific days.
After creating your filtering schedule, select it from the Networks --> Policies (tab) section of the Dashboard. Filtering Schedules are denoted by the calendar icon.